Desktop Style Facebook
Access Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account using the mobile version of the website.
2. Currently kind "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your internet browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook should display in the internet browser.
Use Chrome To Open Up Facebook Full Site on Android
1. Firstly, download and set up Google Chrome for Android.
2. Then, release the browser.
3. Click or tap the "Menu" button in the upper-right edge, after that select "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, check out any other web site other than Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" button in the upper-right edge, after that pick "Request desktop Site"
6. Now visit facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook need to present.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android smartphone or tablet computer that these tips might not work. You need to decide whether you intend to uninstall the application or stick to the mobile version.
With these pointers, you can see the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and also have accessibility to all the functions you would certainly have on your desktop computer right from your Android. Additionally, it permits you to make use of FB messaging from the mobile web browser without needing to utilize the Carrier app.