Facebook Com Desktop Version
Accessibility Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account making use of the mobile version of the site.
2. Now type "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your web browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook must display in the web browser.
Usage Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. Firstly, download and also install Google Chrome for Android.
2. After that, release the browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, then select "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, check out any other web site aside from Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, then pick "Request desktop Site"
6. Currently check out facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook ought to show.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android mobile phone or tablet that these pointers might not work. You need to decide whether you want to uninstall the app or adhere to the mobile version.
With these suggestions, you could see the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and have access to every one of the attributes you would have on your desktop computer right from your Android. Additionally, it allows you to make use of FB messaging from the mobile internet browser without having to use the Carrier application.