Facebook Com Desktop
Accessibility Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account utilizing the mobile version of the website.
2. Currently kind "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your internet browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook should display in the web browser.
Usage Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. Firstly, download and also mount Google Chrome for Android.
2. Then, introduce the browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" button in the upper-right corner, after that select "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, check out any other site besides Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" switch in the upper-right edge, then pick "Request desktop Site"
6. Now go to facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook must show.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile App on your Android smartphone or tablet that these tips may not work. You should choose whether you wish to uninstall the app or stick to the mobile version.
With these tips, you can check out the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and also have accessibility to all the attributes you would certainly have on your desktop computer right from your Android. Also, it enables you to make use of FB messaging from the mobile internet browser without having to use the Messenger app.