You could add a countdown to your Facebook timeline so you and also your friends could keep an eye on the moment till an important minute in your life. There are different applications you could make use of for this function, depending on the type of minute you want to count down. You could use Graph Look to search for the app that is most appropriate for you and then add the application to your profile through its settings.
And after that ...
Countdown clocks allow you to share the variety of days and also hrs until the birth of a new baby, wedding event, sporting occasion, birthday celebration or any unique occasion. You can install a countdown clock on your Facebook page by setting up the countdown clock app supplied on the Facebook web site. The app allows you to customize the color, time, date and also sort of event that you want to present. The countdown clock can after that be contributed to your wall surface, follower page or perhaps a friend's wall surface.
Facebook Countdown App
1. Log in to your Facebook account and kind "countdown clock" (without quotes) in the search area on the page. Click the "See more results for countdown clock" web link that presents in the drop-down checklist, then click the "Apps" web link on the left side to raise all the applications that execute this task.
2. Evaluation the countdown clock applications, such as Graduation Countdown Clock or CBC Countdown Clock, to locate the one you wish to make use of. Click the "View App" switch on the right to visit this page.
3. Click the "Info" "Wall" as well as "Reviews" links on the entrusted to learn more details concerning the clock. When ready, click the "Add to My Page" link in the bottom, left edge to begin the installation process.
4. Comply with the prompts to include the countdown function to your account and access the application page that allows you configure your clock. Utilize the readily available menus to select a design and get in a day you want to track. Click the "Publish" or "Post" connect to proceed.
5. Click the "Profile" web link in the menu bar to see the countdown clock feature published to your Wall.
1. Log in to Facebook in your computer system's internet browser.
2. Type "Applications named countdown" (without quotes) right into the Graph Search bar and also pick the initial entrance from the list of results.
3. Select the countdown app you wish to contribute to your timeline by clicking on its name. As an example, if you want the countdown to present the time until Xmas, choose "Christmas Countdown" Alternatively, you can select an extra common app, such as "Countdown+" or "Event Countdown"
4. Click "Go to App" to open up the application. Evaluation the permissions requested and press "OK" to add the app to your timeline and display its settings.
5. Enter the name and day of the event you want to track in the equivalent areas. Press "OK" to begin the countdown.
Action 1: Visit to your Facebook account as well as type "countdown" in the search area. Click the "See More Results for Countdown" connect to bring up the All Results page, which has all the appropriate applications that execute this job.
Action 2: Evaluation the countdown ticker apps by clicking each application's connected title. You could also click the "See More Results" web link on the All Outcomes page to locate even more tickers.
Step 3: Click the "Go to App" switch next to the countdown app you want, and after that click the drop-down menu listed below "Who can see posts this app makes for you on your Facebook timeline" to define that could see the ticker on your page. Click the "Install" button as well as comply with the prompts to make it possible for authorizations as well as add the application to your Facebook account.
Tip 4: Make use of the menu that appears to configure your application by getting in a countdown date and optional message. Click the "Save" switch to publish the ticker to your Facebook web page.