Facebook Desktop Site Login
Gain Access To Facebook Full Site
1. Visit to your Facebook account using the mobile version of the website.
2. Currently type "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your internet browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook ought to show in the web browser.
Use Chrome To Open Up Facebook Full Site on Android
1. Firstly, download as well as set up Google Chrome for Android.
2. Then, launch the web browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" button in the upper-right corner, then select "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, see other internet site aside from Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" button in the upper-right edge, after that select "Request desktop Site"
6. Now see facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook need to display.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile App on your Android smartphone or tablet computer that these tips may not function. You have to make a decision whether you intend to uninstall the application or stick to the mobile version.
With these suggestions, you could see the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and have access to all of the attributes you would carry your computer right from your Android. Also, it permits you to use FB messaging from the mobile browser without needing to utilize the Carrier application.