Facebook Desktop Style
Gain Access To Facebook Full Site
1. Visit to your Facebook account making use of the mobile version of the web site.
2. Now type "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook must show in the web browser.
Use Chrome To Open Up Facebook Full Site on Android
1. To start with, download and also install Google Chrome for Android.
2. After that, launch the web browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, after that select "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, visit any other website apart from Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, then pick "Request desktop Site"
6. Currently see facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook need to display.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile App on your Android smartphone or tablet that these ideas may not work. You have to choose whether you want to uninstall the app or adhere to the mobile version.
With these ideas, you can see the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site as well as have accessibility to all the attributes you would carry your home computer right from your Android. Also, it permits you to make use of FB messaging from the mobile internet browser without having to make use of the Messenger application.