Facebook Desktop Version Login
Accessibility Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account using the mobile version of the web site.
2. Currently type "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook ought to show in the web browser.
Use Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. Firstly, download and install Google Chrome for Android.
2. After that, release the internet browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" switch in the upper-right edge, after that choose "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, check out any other internet site aside from Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" switch in the upper-right edge, after that choose "Request desktop Site"
6. Now visit facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook should present.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android mobile phone or tablet computer that these ideas could not function. You should determine whether you wish to uninstall the app or stick to the mobile version.
With these ideas, you can see the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and have access to every one of the attributes you would carry your home computer right from your Android. Also, it enables you to use FB messaging from the mobile web browser without needing to use the Messenger application.