Facebook Full Site Login Desktop
Gain Access To Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account using the mobile version of the website.
2. Currently type "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook ought to show in the internet browser.
Use Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. First of all, download and set up Google Chrome for Android.
2. After that, release the browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" switch in the upper-right edge, then choose "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, check out other web site besides Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" switch in the upper-right edge, after that select "Request desktop Site"
6. Now visit facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook should show.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android smart device or tablet computer that these ideas might not function. You must make a decision whether you wish to uninstall the application or adhere to the mobile version.
With these pointers, you could watch the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and have access to all the attributes you would certainly carry your desktop right from your Android. Also, it allows you to utilize FB messaging from the mobile internet browser without having to make use of the Messenger app.