How Do I Delete Messages From Facebook
Erasing Facebook messages is a slow and also difficult procedure. You have to open private messages, pick options, as well as choose the messages you intend to remove. So, when you have over countless messages, the process comes to be lengthy and frustrating.
Archive Messages: A "Slow" Technique of Deleting Facebook Messages
1. Open Up Facebook Messages
2. Select Messages to Archive
However, the messages you archive is not erased permanently; as a matter of fact, all messages re-appear the minute the exact same person messages you again.
Remove One Message at a Time
To delete messages separately from Facebook, you have to open each message separately. To do this:
1. Click Actions button
2. Select Delete Messages
3. Check boxes appear versus all the messages with the close friend
4. Select messages you intend to erase by clicking on the Checkbox
5. Click on Delete On
6. Or, you can Click Delete All switch