How To Change My Password On Facebook
To change your current Facebook password, proceed as follows:
- If you already recognize your old password, most likely to Facebook.com, and also visit after giving your current qualifications i.e., your username and also password.
- When logged in, go to your account settings by clicking the small downward arrow on top right edge. Clicking this arrow will open up a host of setups and choices. Click "account settings".
- You will certainly now be required to the general account settings web page, right here you will certainly locate options to change whatever regarding your Facebook account.
- Click the edit alternative beside the row names, "Passwords".
- Facebook will ask you to offer your present password and also the new password. Get in these as well as click on "Save Changes".
That's all there is, you have efficiently altered your Facebook account password.