Facebook has introduced its email service in 2010 but the service was not that effective. Many individuals are still not aware that they can send a new message (email) from Facebook to any email address. As an example, if you have set your "username" such as: facebook.com/msaqibk then your Facebook email address is username followed by @facebook. com (which implies: email@example.com). Nevertheless, individuals rarely, or never use this email address for communication function. It appears now Facebook has ended up being energetic in this direction forcibly users to "USE" this email address which is not fair by any means.
The excellent part is that you could remove that @facebook. com e-mail address and show your personal e-mail address instead. Let's find out ways to present that old e-mail address on Facebook account.
How To Change Primary Email Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account and click on "About" on your profile.
- Scroll to your email address and click "Edit" button.
- Click on the little circle beside your @facebook.com email address as well as alter its readying to "Hidden From Timeline".
- Click the small circle alongside your various other e-mail address and also change its setting to "Show On Timeline".
- Finally, click the "Save" button from the bottom of the page.
You could alter the email address we make use of to send you alerts from your General Account Settings:
- Click at the top right of any kind of Facebook page and select Settings
- Click Email, then click Include another e-mail
- Go into the new e-mail address
- Enter your password
- Click Save Changes
A verification email will certainly be sent out to the brand-new email address. You won't be able to visit with the brand-new address till it's verified.
Note: If you have greater than one email address linked to your account, we'll send out notifications to the one you select as your key e-mail address on your General Account Settings page.
That's all you have to do. Now you can examine your Timeline or profile once again as well as voila, your old e-mail address is back. The remedy fasts and also basic. Facebook has made this change without requesting any kind of authorization or educating to the user. This is one bad move by Facebook.