How To Clear Activity Log Facebook 2017
Erasing Info from the Activity Visit Facebook:
1. Release your Web internet browser, most likely to Facebook as well as visit.
2. Click the "cogwheel" (settings) icon on the leading navigating bar and pick "Privacy Settings".
3. Click the "Use Activity Log" web link next to the "Review all your posts and things you’re tagged in" which lies in the "Who can see my stuff?" section.
4. Locate the post you want to hide and click on the "pencil" symbol in the right-upper corner of the Activity to:
- Unlike- If you formerly liked any photo, link or condition, you can unlike it currently.
- Delete- You can eliminate your comments as well as shares by picking the remove choice.
- Highlight/ Allow / Hide- These activities might be applied to any one of your posts on your timeline.
5. The edits provided over need to suffice to hide any one of your formerly undesirable Activity. Simply pick one and also confirm it when asked in the dialog box.