How To Clear Activity Log On Facebook 2017
Removing Details from the Activity Visit Facebook:
1. Release your Web browser, most likely to Facebook and visit.
2. Click on the "cogwheel" (settings) symbol on the leading navigation bar and also choose "Privacy Settings".
3. Click on the "Use Activity Log" link alongside the "Review all your posts and things you’re tagged in" which lies in the "Who can see my stuff?" section.
4. Locate the post you wish to conceal and click the "pencil" icon in the right-upper edge of the Activity to:
- Unlike- If you previously liked any type of picture, web link or standing, you could unlike it now.
- Delete- You could eliminate your remarks and also shares by selecting the delete choice.
- Highlight/ Allow / Hide- These actions might be related to any one of your posts on your timeline.
5. The edits listed above must suffice to hide any one of your previously undesirable Activity. Simply select one and confirm it when asked in the dialog box.