How To Delete Chat Messages On Facebook
Removing Facebook messages is a slow-moving and cumbersome procedure. You need to open individual messages, choose choices, and pick the messages you intend to erase. So, when you have more than thousands of messages, the procedure comes to be taxing and also irritating.
Archive Messages: A "Slow" Approach of Deleting Facebook Messages
1. Open Up Facebook Messages
2. Select Messages to Archive
However, the messages you archive is not erased completely; in fact, all messages re-appear the moment the very same individual messages you once again.
Erase One Message each time
To delete messages separately from Facebook, you need to open up each message separately. To do this:
1. Click Actions button
2. Select Delete Messages
3. Check boxes appear against all the messages with the buddy
4. Select messages you wish to erase by clicking the Checkbox
5. Click on Delete On
6. Or, you can Click Delete All button