How To Disable Your Facebook
If you choose to Deactivate your account, your profile will not show up to your Facebook good friends as well as other Facebook users.
In order to Deactivate your Facebook account, follow the steps listed below:
- Click on the settings menu situated at the upper-right corner
- Next, click settings.
- Click Security.
- The last alternative on the list is Deactivate Your Account, click on Edit.
- Now click on the Deactivate your account.
- You will certainly be asked to enter your password.
- In the brand-new home window, you could examine the reasons for leaving as well as you can discuss your decision if you want by typing the message in package "Please explain further".
- In the same home window, you can check the box "Opt out of receiving future emails from Facebook".
- As the last action, click on "Deactivate" at the bottom of the page.
Your account is currently shut down. As we mentioned at the start, you could constantly reactivate your account simply by visiting.