How To Make Facebook Friends Private
Concealing Friends Checklist on Facebook:
1. Release your Web browser, most likely to the Facebook page and also visit to your account.
2. Click your name to get on your Facebook timeline web page.
3. Switch to the "Friends" tab under the timeline photo.
4. Click the "Edit icon" (pencil) button next to the "Find Friend" button as well as choose "Edit Privacy".
5. In the "Friends List" area, you need to see a dropdown food selection on the best side. If it reads "Public" it means your pals list is available for view by the public.
6. Click on the dropdown and choose that you wish to have the ability to see your good friends list.
7. Click on the "Close" switch.
So I developed this article, ideally the article I produced, could be a reference for you and also could be valuable for you. If you believe this write-up works to you and others, you could share this article to others. Thank you for visiting.