How to Remove Video From Facebook
ON YOUR WEB BROWSER
1) Visit your facebook information in your internet browser
2) Click the drop down menu at the leading right-hand of the web page
3) Click Activity log to show all the message you have actually made as well as the ones you have actually included in
4) Click on" Your posts" at the left hand side of your Facebook web page
5) Scroll with your task go to the pop-up screen to obtain to the video clip you posted
6) Click on the the pencil icon on the top right of the article
7) On the drop-down menu, click Delete
8) On the pop-up screen, you will certainly be asked if you intend to delete the blog post, click Delete post
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION
1) Click the food selection switch at the top right hand edge (the food selection switch looks like three horizontal lines overdid top of each various other).
2) Touch on your name to watch your account.
3) Scroll through your profile to obtain to the video clip you published and you wish to remove.
4) Click the drop down, on the pop-up display, click on Delete.
5) On the next pop-up display, you will certainly obtain a verification message asking if you are sure you want to remove the message, faucet on Erase.
Undergoing the procedure on your Facebook application takes longer as well as its even more difficult so I would recommend you to go via the procedure of removing the videos on your internet browser.
Which is just exactly how smooth and straightforward it is. Keep in mind to share this blog post as well as let others share in this little exploration. Drop your questions and tips in the remark box.