How to See Followers On Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account web page. Type "My Top Fans" right into the search box on top of the page.
2. Click the "My Top Fans" application. Click "Go to App"
3. Pick "All Fans, Female Fans or Male Fans" Click "Allow" to enable the application to accessibility and evaluate your information.
4. View your 8 leading followers. Choose whether you want to publish the result in your wall or save the results as a picture. If you intend to do neither, click "Skip".
There are several various other applications you can utilize to learn that follows you the a lot of. Essentially, they all work similarly. Other applications consist of "My Top followers" and also "My Top Friends." Take care when managing Facebook applications, as they are created by 3rd parties. If you utilize an application that uploads spam on your wall, click on "Account" complied with by "Privacy Settings" Pick "Edit Your Settings" underneath "Apps and Websites" Click the "X" to remove the doubtful application's approvals to access your account.
Tips and warnings
There are numerous other applications you could use to find out that follows you the most. Basically, they all work the same method. Various other applications include "My Top followers" as well as "My Top Friends".
Be careful when taking care of Facebook applications, as they are developed by 3rd parties. If you use an application that posts spam on your wall, click "Account" complied with by "Privacy Settings." Select "Edit Your Settings" underneath "Apps as well as Websites." Click on the "X" to remove the suspicious application's permissions to access your profile.
How Could I See My followers On Facebook Utilizing a Desktop Computer Internet Browser
1. Open up Facebook on your internet browser. Type www.facebook.com in your internet browser's address bar and hit ↵ Go into on your key-board. Facebook will open to your News Feed.
* If you aren't instantly authorized right into Facebook, enter your e-mail or phone and your password to log in.
2. Go to your very own Account web page. Click your name and account picture on top of the left navigation panel in the upper-left corner of your internet browser home window. It will take you to your Profile.
3. Click Friends. This button is between About and Photos on the navigating panel below your cover picture.
4. Click the followers tab under Friends. Your Pals checklist will certainly open up to the All Friends tab. Select followers at the right-end of the tabs panel under the Friends heading to see a complete listing of all individuals following you.
* If you do not see the followers tab, float over the More tab under Friends. It will certainly open a drop-down menu, and you can find the followers option below.