Regrettably Facebook does not support GIFs natively in 2017, so we will utilize giphy (No logins needed).
It's easy to obtain your GIF to timeline on Facebook and we will be making use of an Android Facebook mobile application, but it should coincide on IOS too.
Succinct as usual! I wish it's useful
How To Upload A Gif To Facebook
The best ways to upload GIF on your timeline on Facebook Android
1. Most likely to Giphy and also hit upload (No logins needed!).
2. Select your Gif or video from your tool.
3. Include description.
4. As soon as giphy stops handling, get hold of the LINK of your new Gif from the web browser.
5. Go to your Facebook App.
6. Begin writing your post.
7. Paste the gif URL (tab & hold)-- Don't worry regarding the hideous web link, it will not turn up when the post goes to your timeline.
8. Compose summary.
9. Struck "post", and currently you are amusing you good friends with a gif loophole.
Okay! So I developed this article, hopefully the article I developed, could be a reference for you and also could be valuable for you. If you think this post serves to you and others, you can share this write-up to others. Thanks for checking out.
If you have any kind of inquiries, please do not hesitate to comment below.