I Want To Delete All My Facebook Messages
1. Log into Facebook utilizing your individual id as well as password.
2. Click Settings and click 'Download a copy'.
3. Click the switch 'Start my Archive'.
4. Facebook takes a while to generate a backup, which includes all your messages, photos, as well as videos. When your information is ready for download, Facebook sends a notification e-mail as well as a download connect to the registered email address.
5. Click on that web link as well as download back-up.
Actions to Remove All Facebook Messages
Google Chrome introduced an extension called "Facebook Message Cleaner", which tidies up your messages simultaneously.
1. Open the Google Chrome Internet Browser.
2. Go To the Chrome Web Store.
3. Discover the Facebook Message Cleaner browser expansion.
4. Click on the 'Add to Chrome' button - The blue switch with a + indication.
5. A dialogue box shows up. Now, you need to Click 'Add Extension' to download as well as mount the Facebook Message Cleaner Extension to Chrome.
6. The setup process is over.
Actions to Delete All Facebook Messages
1. Check out Facebook.com.
2. Check in with Facebook Account using your phone number or e-mail id.
3. Click the switch "Messages" which looks like a rate balloon on the upper right-hand corner of the web page in between Notices and Good friend Request switch.
4. Click on "View All in Messenger" button right at the bottom of the home window that appears.
5. Currently, Click on the Facebook Message Cleaner symbol on Google Chrome's Expansion Bar-- it looks like Facebook Messenger logo with a red X mark on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
6. Click 'Open Your Messages' in the home window that pops up.
7. You have options to Remove or Archive Messages. You could opt to erase by clicking Begin Deletion switch.
8. If that does not work, pick Compatibility Mode.
9. In case if a few of the messages are not removed, refresh the web page as well as repeat.
If any type of warnings show up on the web page, make sure you read it effectively prior to beginning removal.