Instagram Customer Service Phone Number
Approach 1: Contacting Straight
1. Understand that you most likely will not receive a feedback. Instagram's phone line is mainly an assistance resource as opposed to a technique for getting involved in contact with a real person as well as Contacting Instagram via email or social networks doesn't guarantee that the message even will be read or replied to.
- Instagram has more than 700 million global individuals, a lot of which attempt to contact Instagram straight every day. This is why Instagram's "assistance" services are impersonal, as well as mostly based upon self-help.
2. See the Instagram support site. Most likely to https://help.instagram.com in your web internet browser and click the topic on the left that most closely relates to the concern you want to contact Instagram about. If you need aid with your account or the application, this is the most effective resource to utilize.
- You can likewise kind some key phrases right into the search bar on top to quickly discover the subject you're seeking.
3. Call Instagram. Dial (650) 543-4800 on your phone to call Facebook's helpline, after that press 2 when prompted. This will bring up Instagram's computerized assistance information line.
- You will not have the ability to really talk to an Instagram agent on the phone. If you have to reset your password or gain access to your account, using Instagram's assistance site is faster and can supply more details to help you with your problem.
4. Send an e-mail. Using your favored email solution, send to email@example.com an email listing your account name, the nature of your issue, and also any other information that you think about pertinent.
- The chances of you getting an e-mail back from Instagram are very reduced.
- Maintain your email concise, as well as see to it that you only detail information that is needed.
5. Try Contacting Instagram on social media. It's a long shot, however extremely occasionally, Instagram will see and react to queries on social media. You can make use of both Facebook and Twitter for this process:
-Twitter - Most Likely To the Instagram Twitter page, click Tweet to Instagram (or tap the Tweet feather symbol), enter your tweet, and also select Tweet.
-Facebook - Go to the Instagram Facebook page, choose the Message switch, enter your message's details, and send the message.