Www.Facebook.Com Desktop Site
Access Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account utilizing the mobile version of the website.
2. Now kind "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook should present in the browser.
Usage Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. Firstly, download and also set up Google Chrome for Android.
2. Then, release the web browser.
3. Click or tap the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, after that select "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, check out other web site besides Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" switch in the upper-right edge, after that select "Request desktop Site"
6. Currently see facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook must display.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile App on your Android mobile phone or tablet computer that these pointers may not function. You have to determine whether you wish to uninstall the application or adhere to the mobile version.
With these pointers, you could see the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and also have accessibility to all the functions you would certainly have on your desktop computer right from your Android. Additionally, it enables you to use FB messaging from the mobile browser without having to make use of the Carrier app.