Clear Activity Log Facebook 2017
Removing Details from the Activity Browse Through Facebook:
1. Launch your Internet browser, go to Facebook as well as log in.
2. Click on the "cogwheel" (settings) symbol on the top navigation bar and choose "Privacy Settings".
3. Click on the "Use Activity Log" link alongside the "Review all your posts and things you’re tagged in" which lies in the "Who can see my stuff?" section.
4. Discover the post you want to conceal as well as click the "pencil" symbol in the right-upper corner of the Activity to:
- Unlike- If you formerly liked any picture, web link or condition, you could unlike it now.
- Delete- You can remove your remarks and shares by picking the remove option.
- Highlight/ Allow / Hide- These activities may be related to any of your posts on your timeline.
5. The edits detailed above need to be enough to hide any one of your formerly undesirable Activity. Simply choose one and confirm it when asked in the dialog box.