Delete Activity Log Facebook 2017
Deleting Info from the Activity Visit Facebook:
1. Launch your Internet internet browser, go to Facebook and log in.
2. Click the "cogwheel" (settings) symbol on the leading navigating bar and select "Privacy Settings".
3. Click on the "Use Activity Log" web link alongside the "Review all your posts and things you’re tagged in" which lies in the "Who can see my stuff?" area.
4. Find the post you intend to conceal and also click on the "pencil" symbol in the right-upper edge of the Activity to:
- Unlike- If you previously liked any type of photo, web link or standing, you could unlike it now.
- Delete- You could remove your comments and shares by picking the erase option.
- Highlight/ Allow / Hide- These activities might be applied to any one of your posts on your timeline.
5. The edits provided over ought to suffice to hide any one of your previously unwanted Activity. Simply pick one as well as verify it when asked in the dialog box.