Facebook Login Desktop Mode
Accessibility Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account making use of the mobile version of the internet site.
2. Now kind "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your web browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook ought to display in the web browser.
Use Chrome To Open Up Facebook Full Site on Android
1. Firstly, download as well as set up Google Chrome for Android.
2. After that, launch the internet browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" button in the upper-right corner, then select "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, go to any other site aside from Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" button in the upper-right corner, after that pick "Request desktop Site"
6. Now go to facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook must display.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android smartphone or tablet that these tips may not function. You need to choose whether you intend to uninstall the application or stick to the mobile version.
With these ideas, you can see the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site as well as have accessibility to all the attributes you would certainly have on your computer right from your Android. Additionally, it allows you to use FB messaging from the mobile browser without needing to make use of the Carrier application.