Facebook Page Password Change
To change your existing Facebook password, continue as follows:
- If you already know your old password, go to Facebook.com, and also log in after providing your existing credentials i.e., your username and password.
- Once logged in, go to your account setups by clicking on the small downward arrow on top right corner. Clicking this arrow will certainly open a host of settings and alternatives. Click on "account settings".
- You will certainly currently be taken to the basic account setups web page, right here you will certainly find alternatives to change everything concerning your Facebook account.
- Click on the edit choice alongside the row names, "Passwords".
- Facebook will ask you to offer your existing password and the brand-new password. Get in these and also click "Save Changes".
That's all there is, you have efficiently changed your Facebook account password.