Facebook.Com Desktop Site
Accessibility Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account making use of the mobile version of the web site.
2. Currently type "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your internet browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook should show in the internet browser.
Use Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. First of all, download and also set up Google Chrome for Android.
2. Then, launch the web browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" button in the upper-right corner, then pick "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, see other site apart from Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" button in the upper-right edge, after that select "Request desktop Site"
6. Now see facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook should present.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android smartphone or tablet that these ideas could not work. You should choose whether you intend to uninstall the app or adhere to the mobile version.
With these ideas, you could watch the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and have accessibility to every one of the features you would certainly carry your computer right from your Android. Likewise, it allows you to utilize FB messaging from the mobile browser without having to use the Carrier application.