How Can I Disable My Facebook Account Temporarily
If you opt to Deactivate your account, your profile will not show up to your Facebook buddies as well as other Facebook customers.
In order to Disable your Facebook account, follow the actions below:
- Click the settings menu situated at the upper-right edge
- Next, click on settings.
- Click on Security.
- The last option on the checklist is Deactivate Your Account, click on Edit.
- Now click on the Deactivate your account.
- You will be asked to enter your password.
- In the brand-new home window, you can examine the factors for leaving as well as you could clarify your choice if you desire by inputting the message in the box "Please explain further".
- In the same home window, you could examine package "Opt out of receiving future emails from Facebook".
- As the last action, click "Deactivate" at the end of the page.
Your account is now Deactivated. As we mentioned at the start, you can constantly reactivate your account simply by visiting.