How Do I Delete All My Messages On Facebook
1. Log right into Facebook utilizing your individual id as well as password.
2. Click Settings as well as click 'Download a copy'.
3. Click on the button 'Start my Archive'.
4. Facebook takes some time to create a backup, which includes all your messages, photos, as well as videos. When your information is ready for download, Facebook sends out a notification email and also a download link to the signed up e-mail address.
5. Click on that web link and also download backup.
Actions to Remove All Facebook Messages
Google Chrome introduced an expansion called "Facebook Message Cleaner", which tidies up your messages simultaneously.
1. Open the Google Chrome Web Browser.
2. Visit the Chrome Internet Shop.
3. Find the Facebook Message Cleaner browser extension.
4. Click the 'Add to Chrome' button - The blue button with a + indicator.
5. A dialogue box appears. Currently, you need to Click on 'Add Extension' to download as well as mount the Facebook Message Cleanser Expansion to Chrome.
6. The installation process mores than.
Actions to Erase All Facebook Messages
1. Visit Facebook.com.
2. Sign in with Facebook Account utilizing your phone number or e-mail id.
3. Click on the switch "Messages" which appears like a rate balloon on the top right-hand edge of the page in between Notifications and also Friend Request switch.
4. Click on "View All in Messenger" button right at the end of the window that turns up.
5. Now, Click the Facebook Message Cleaner symbol on Google Chrome's Expansion Bar-- it appears like Facebook Messenger logo with a red X mark on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
6. Click on 'Open Your Messages' in the home window that appears.
7. You have alternatives to Delete or Archive Messages. You could choose to erase by clicking Begin Deletion switch.
8. If that does not work, choose Compatibility Mode.
9. In case if a few of the messages are not erased, refresh the page as well as repeat.
If any type of warnings show up on the web page, ensure you review it properly prior to starting removal.