How Do You Disable Instagram
Because deleting an Instagram account is long-term as well as non-reversible, it might be much more suggested to think about momentarily disabling your account instead. When you do this, your account is hidden from public view immediately, but all of your material- like your photos, comments and also suches as - are still kept and also can be renewed when and also if you prefer to reactivate your account.
- Browse through Instagram.com as well as log right into your account as above.
- Click your username in the leading right corner of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' button next to your username.
- Scroll near all-time low of the web page as well as try to find the 'Temporarily disable my account' link near the bottom-right edge.
- Select your reason for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the box listed below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' as well as re-enter your account password because field.
- Click the switch classified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account as much as as soon as a week.