How To Clear Facebook Activity Log
Deleting Details from the Activity Go To Facebook:
1. Launch your Internet internet browser, go to Facebook as well as log in.
2. Click on the "cogwheel" (settings) symbol on the leading navigating bar as well as choose "Privacy Settings".
3. Click on the "Use Activity Log" web link beside the "Review all your posts and things you’re tagged in" which lies in the "Who can see my stuff?" area.
4. Discover the post you wish to hide and also click on the "pencil" symbol in the right-upper edge of the Activity to:
- Unlike- If you previously liked any kind of photo, web link or condition, you can unlike it currently.
- Delete- You could eliminate your comments as well as shares by picking the erase alternative.
- Highlight/ Allow / Hide- These actions might be put on any of your posts on your timeline.
5. The edits noted above need to be enough to hide any of your previously undesirable Activity. Just select one and also confirm it when asked in the dialog box.