How to Delete Videos From Facebook
ON YOUR WEB BROWSER
1) Log in your facebook details in your web browser
2) Click the drop down menu at the top right-hand of the web page
3) Click Activity log to reveal all the post you have actually made as well as the ones you've included in
4) Click" Your posts" at the left hand side of your Facebook web page
5) Scroll with your activity log on the pop-up display to obtain to the video you posted
6) Click the the pencil icon on the top right of the post
7) On the drop-down menu, click on Delete
8) On the pop-up display, you will be asked if you desire to remove the blog post, click Delete post
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION
1) Click the menu button on top ideal hand edge (the food selection button appears like 3 straight lines overdid top of each other).
2) Touch on your name to watch your account.
3) Scroll with your profile to obtain to the video you uploaded and also you wish to delete.
4) Click on the drop down, on the pop-up display, click Delete.
5) On the next pop-up screen, you will certainly obtain a confirmation message asking if you are sure you wish to remove the article, tap on Erase.
Undergoing the process on your Facebook application takes longer as well as its more difficult so I would certainly recommend you to go through the procedure of erasing the videos on your web browser.
And that is simply exactly how smooth and also simple it is. Keep in mind to share this article and allow others share in this little discovery. Drop your concerns and also suggestions in the comment box.