How To Search Instagram Users
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (resembles a contact card), then pick "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are using Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will aid you Find the friends you are currently connected with on Twitter and facebook.).
- When you see the listing of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" next to their name to start following them. If their account is exclusive, you may need to tap "request" instead, so they could approve the connection. You could also comply with a few of Instagram's favored people by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Remarkable Users Directory site to Find users to comply with based upon your interests.
- You likewise might have friends that typically aren't on Twitter or facebook, but DO have an instagram account. You could search for these friends by picking "search instagram" from the profile tab also. You could search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing images you could delight in.
- Lastly, you can Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see several of one of the most interesting photos on Instagram. If you see a photo you like, you can click the user who posted the image as well as beginning following them as well.
To mark a friend in a remark or in the photo itself, merely utilize the @ icon as well as kind the user's name straight then.