How To Temporarily Disable Facebook
If you choose to Disable your account, your profile will not be visible to your Facebook buddies and various other Facebook customers.
In order to Disable your Facebook account, follow the steps listed below:
- Click the settings menu situated at the upper-right edge
- Next, click settings.
- Click on Security.
- The last alternative on the checklist is Deactivate Your Account, click on Edit.
- Now click the Deactivate your account.
- You will certainly be asked to enter your password.
- In the new home window, you could check the reasons for leaving and you can explain your decision if you desire by typing the text in the box "Please explain further".
- In the very same home window, you could check package "Opt out of receiving future emails from Facebook".
- As the last step, click on "Deactivate" at the end of the web page.
Your account is now shut down. As we pointed out at the start, you could constantly reactivate your account merely by visiting.