While it was formerly incorporated right into the Facebook application itself, it is currently a various application in addition to have to be mounted in your cellphone if you intend to send as well as obtain messages from a friend on your Facebook account. However, several individuals feel that Facebook Messenger encroaches on their individual privacy and also they need to not utilize it any longer. If you feel the exact very same, deactivating your Facebook Messenger account is simple in all. In the listed here few actions, we will guide you on ways to deactivate your Facebook account.
Remove Facebook Messenger
How to delete your Facebook Messenger account?
Bear in mind that you can't erase your Facebook Messenger account entirely. Nonetheless, you can deactivate it. You can deactivate your Messenger account only if you have actually deactivated your Facebook account. Here are the brief and quick techniques to deactivate your account.
- First, you have to open your Messenger.
- On the leading left edge, there is your account photo. Click the profile picture.
- After that, you have to click Privacy and Terms.
- After that, you need to click Deactivate Messenger.
- Currently, you need to enter your password to deactivate your account.
- If you make sure to deactivate your account, after that, you can enter your password and also tap on Continue.
- Lastly, you have to tap Deactivate.
- Your Messenger account will be deactivated.
If you intend to reactivate your Messenger, then you can merely enter your username and also password.
Facebook Logout from Messenger App
Action 1: Open your mobile and go to establishing option and click Manage apps or Apps option.
Action 2: Now go to your Messenger Application as well as click it afterwards click Clear Data as well as Clear Cache Options.
Click that option and you will be Successfully logged out from the Messenger.