Sync Contacts With Facebook
1. Press the "Menu" button on your gadget and faucet "Settings".
2. Faucet "Accounts and also sync.".
3. Tap the "Include account" choice at the bottom of the screen.
4. Faucet "Facebook" in the Integrated Call Accounts area.
5. Tap the "Next" choice.
6. Enter your Facebook log in e-mail address and password right into the message areas offered and pick "Log In".
7. Select a synchronization interval. Choosing "None" will not integrate your contacts with your Android contact list.
8. Examine the "Sync Calendar" alternative if you wish to synchronize occasions and dates in your Facebook calendar with the Android calendar.
9. Tap "Done".
You could also synchronize Twitter and MySpace contacts with this same process-- simply select the proper Integrated Get in touch with Account when prompted.