Clear Facebook Activity Log
Removing Info from the Activity Go To Facebook:
1. Release your Net browser, most likely to Facebook as well as log in.
2. Click the "cogwheel" (settings) symbol on the leading navigation bar as well as select "Privacy Settings".
3. Click on the "Use Activity Log" web link beside the "Review all your posts and things you’re tagged in" which is located in the "Who can see my stuff?" area.
4. Discover the post you intend to hide and click on the "pencil" icon in the right-upper edge of the Activity to:
- Unlike- If you previously liked any kind of picture, web link or condition, you can unlike it now.
- Delete- You could remove your comments and also shares by selecting the remove option.
- Highlight/ Allow / Hide- These activities could be related to any of your posts on your timeline.
5. The edits detailed over need to suffice to hide any of your formerly unwanted Activity. Just pick one as well as verify it when asked in the dialog box.