Disable Instagram Account
Because deleting an Instagram account is long-term and also non-reversible, it might be a lot more a good idea to think about momentarily disabling your account instead. When you do this, your account is hidden from public sight promptly, but all of your material- like your images, comments and also suches as - are still kept and can be renewed when as well as if you decide to reactivate your account.
- See Instagram.com and log into your account as above.
- Click your username in the top right edge of the page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' button beside your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the web page as well as look for the 'Temporarily disable my account' web link near the bottom-right corner.
- Choose your reason for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on package below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' as well as re-enter your account password because area.
- Click the button classified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account as much as when a week.