If you have a Facebook account, you can use it to locate other people with Facebook accounts around the globe. However, some names will certainly advance bigger search results that could use up a considerable quantity of time to sort through. If this is the case, you could limit the search engine result by filtering them by city.
Find Friends On Facebook By City
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Type a name of an individual into the search box on top of the Facebook account.
3. Press the "Enter" key to bring up a list of individuals with similar names.
4. Click the "People" alternative on the left-side of the Facebook account.
5. Click the drop-down menu under "People" and choose "Location".
6. Type the name of a city right into the vacant area under "People".
7. Press "Enter" to filter the search results page by city.
So I developed this post, ideally the post I developed, could be a referral for you and could be beneficial for you. If you think this write-up serves to you and others, you could share this article to others. Thanks for seeing. If you have any type of questions, please feel free to comment below.