How To Delete Facebook Activity Log 2017
Removing Details from the Activity Log on Facebook:
1. Release your Net web browser, go to Facebook and also log in.
2. Click on the "cogwheel" (settings) symbol on the top navigation bar and choose "Privacy Settings".
3. Click on the "Use Activity Log" link alongside the "Review all your posts and things you’re tagged in" which is located in the "Who can see my stuff?" section.
4. Locate the post you wish to conceal and click the "pencil" icon in the right-upper corner of the Activity to:
- Unlike- If you previously liked any type of picture, web link or status, you could unlike it now.
- Delete- You could eliminate your remarks as well as shares by selecting the remove choice.
- Highlight/ Allow / Hide- These activities could be put on any one of your posts on your timeline.
5. The edits detailed above should suffice to conceal any one of your previously undesirable Activity. Merely pick one and also confirm it when asked in the dialog box.