How To Delete Facebook Videos
ON YOUR INTERNET BROWSER
1) Log in your facebook information in your web browser
2) Click on the drop down menu on top right-hand of the page
3) Click Activity log to show all the message you've made and the ones you have actually showcased in
4) Click on" Your posts" at the left hand side of your Facebook page
5) Scroll through your task browse through the pop-up screen to obtain to the video clip you published
6) Click on the the pencil icon on the top right of the post
7) On the drop-down menu, click on Delete
8) On the pop-up screen, you will certainly be asked if you wish to delete the article, click on Delete post
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION
1) Click on the menu button on top ideal hand corner (the food selection switch looks like 3 horizontal lines overdid top of each various other).
2) Tap on your name to view your profile.
3) Scroll via your profile to obtain to the video clip you published and also you wish to delete.
4) Click the drop down, on the pop-up screen, click on Delete.
5) On the following pop-up screen, you will get a verification message asking if you make sure you want to remove the message, faucet on Erase.
Undergoing the procedure on your Facebook application takes longer as well as its even more stressful so I would encourage you to experience the procedure of deleting the videos on your web browser.
Which is just exactly how smooth and also uncomplicated it is. Keep in mind to share this blog post and allow others share in this little exploration. Drop your concerns as well as recommendations in the comment box.