How To Disable My Facebook Account
If you choose to Deactivate your account, your account will not show up to your Facebook good friends and also various other Facebook users.
In order to Disable your Facebook account, follow the actions below:
- Click the settings menu located at the upper-right corner
- Following, click settings.
- Click on Security.
- The last choice on the list is Deactivate Your Account, click Edit.
- Now click the Deactivate your account.
- You will be asked to enter your password.
- In the new window, you could check the reasons for leaving and also you could explain your choice if you desire by keying the text in package "Please explain further".
- In the same home window, you could examine package "Opt out of receiving future emails from Facebook".
- As the last action, click on "Deactivate" at the end of the page.
Your account is currently Deactivated. As we stated at the start, you could constantly reactivate your account merely by visiting.