How To Find Someone On Instagram Online
If You Know Your Friend's Username
1. Surf to Instagram.com and log in to your account.
2. Open a brand-new tab on your browser
3. Type "instagram.com/username" (without the quotation marks) in the address bar, changing "username" with your Friend's username. You will currently have the ability to click the "Follow" switch to comply with that person.
Finding Pals Utilizing an Instagram Web Viewer
1. Enter the Internet address of an Instagram Web viewer application, such as Web.stagram.com, Statigr.am or Gramfeed.com (links in Resources).
2. Click on the "Sign in With Instagram" button on the page.
3. Click "Authorize" when asked whether the app could access your basic info.
4. Kind the name of your Friend in the search box on the web page as well as click the search icon represented by a magnifying glass.
Tip: If you intend to get rid of an Instagram visitor app's approvals to access your account, go to your Instagram account by clicking your name. Click "Edit profile" and select "Manage Applications" Click the "Revoke Access" button next to the application that you intend to remove.