How To Make Your Facebook Friends List Private
Concealing Friends Listing on Facebook:
1. Release your Net browser, go to the Facebook web page and visit to your account.
2. Click your name to get on your Facebook timeline page.
3. Change to the "Friends" tab under the timeline image.
4. Click on the "Edit icon" (pencil) switch beside the "Find Friend" button and also select "Edit Privacy".
5. In the "Friends List" area, you must see a dropdown food selection on the right side. If it reviews "Public" it means your close friends list is available for view by the public.
6. Click the dropdown and select that you 'd like to have the ability to see your good friends checklist.
7. Click on the "Close" switch.
So I produced this short article, ideally the write-up I produced, could be a recommendation for you and also could be helpful for you. If you assume this write-up serves to you as well as others, you can share this short article to others. Thank you for visiting.