How To Reset Your Facebook Password
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- Click Forgot Account? link or "Recover Your Account" button if you have forgotten your password.
- Check 'Email me a link to reset my password' and click Continue.
- Now visit to your registered email account and check for a message with your 6-digit code.
- If you could not find e-mail message from Facebook in inbox, after that inspect Spam or Scrap folder or 'Social' tab in case of @gmail address.
- If you did not obtain a code, then click "Didn't get a code?" connect to start again.
- If you have actually received it, duplicate that code and also paste it in the offered box. Click Continue to proceed.
- Now you will certainly be asked to establish a new password. After you go into a new password, click Continue.
- If you assume another person may have known your old password, it's a smart idea to log out of any other tools.
- Give it a minute and also you have successfully reset Facebook password. Go to News Feed and start using Facebook.
These are the actions that you need to follow to reset Facebook password to reclaim access, to alter your password. If you have any inquiries or questions, then please feel free to publish them on the comment box listed below.