How To Disable An Instagram Account
Considering that removing an Instagram account is permanent and non-reversible, it might be a lot more advisable to think about momentarily disabling your account rather. When you do this, your account is hidden from public sight promptly, however all of your web content- like your images, comments as well as likes - are still maintained and can be restored when and also if you decide to reactivate your account.
- Check out Instagram.com and log right into your account as above.
- Click on your username in the top right edge of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' button beside your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the web page and try to find the 'Temporarily disable my account' link near the bottom-right corner.
- Choose your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click the box listed below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and re-enter your account password because area.
- Click on the switch labeled 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account up to once a week.