How To Deactivate A Instagram Account
Component 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram website. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged right into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you aren't visited, click Log in at the bottom of the page, enter your username as well as password, and also click Log in.
2. Click the account icon. This is the person-shaped symbol in the top-right edge of the web page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's ideal of your username at the top of your web page.
4. Scroll down and click Temporarily disable my account. You'll see this link on the ideal side of all-time low of the "Edit Account" page.
5. Suggest a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and afterwards click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Temporarily Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when triggered. Doing so will disable your account, signing you from Instagram on all of your linked devices.
Part 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Visit to Instagram using your username and password as well as your account will certainly be reactivated equally as it was before. If you visited on Instagram's web site, you will still have to log in to each of your gadgets.