Instagram Users Search
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (appears like a contact card), then pick "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are using Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will assist you Find the friends you are already gotten in touch with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- When you see the list of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" beside their name to start following them. If their account is exclusive, you may need to touch "request" rather, so they can approve the link. You can also adhere to several of Instagram's favorite individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Remarkable Users Directory to Find users to adhere to based upon your interests.
- You also might have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, yet DO have an instagram account. You could look for these friends by picking "search instagram" from the profile tab too. You could search either by name, username or undergo.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing pictures you may delight in.
- Last but not least, you can Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see a few of one of the most fascinating images on Instagram. If you see a photo you such as, you could click on the individual who submitted the image and begin following them too.
To tag a friend in a comment or in the picture itself, just utilize the @ sign and also kind the user's name straight after that.