The meaning of #WCW varies, of course, depending upon context. As an example, some use it as an acronym for "World Championship Wrestling," "Wonderful Crush Wednesday," or "Woman Crush Wednesday," the singular version of the same tag.
Wcw For Instagram
Note: WCW is a spin-off of MCM, which, as you may presume, means "guy crush Monday."
Where to Find WCW Posts:
Since it's so short, many people make use of the tag #WCW as a phrase on Twitter, which only allows 280 personalities each article. However, others in fact write out the full tag as #WomenCrushWednesday, especially on Facebook as well as Tumblr where length doesn't matter as much.
Some people additionally modify the tag and also use "woman," so you'll locate a lot of related content labelled #WomanCrushWednesday.
The best ways to Utilize the WCW Hashtag
The fad is to do WCW posts on Wednesdays, which obviously is the literal definition of the second "W" in the tag. Just mark the image with the ideal hashtag, like #WCW or #WomanCrushWednesday.
WCW has actually become a social "honor" or unofficial honor that any individual can bestow on anybody, and also the language used in #WCW posts commonly consists of verbs associated with awards, like "heads out to," "is worthy of," or "has won my #WCW."
WCW is utilized in a selection of means as well as for a wide range of purposes. Among them:
- Sweethearts often post pictures of their partners as well as mark them #WCW.
- Male likewise use it to post photos of women they have a crush on, even if they've never ever dated or if they just like the female.
- women utilize it, also, though. Ladies often post an image of their friends as a method to reveal affection and regard.
- People of all sexes use it to offer a hat suggestion or proclaim to people they take into consideration amazing, commonly with simple posts that state "you have actually always been there for me," " is significant WCW material," or "my wcw heads out to the very best ever."
- Lots of other individuals use it to upload images of celebrities, models and various other well-known women, particularly ones they take into consideration attractive. The WCW tag has a big focus on appeal generally and also sexy photos particularly.
- Some local information outlets urge their visitors to nominate local women who are doing good ideas in their regional cities or neighborhoods, so the tag is not constantly almost charm.
- Still others use it for campaigning for creates, to progress women in management positions in philanthropic organizations they sustain. Individuals post pictures of women and triggers they admire, and typically these have nothing to do with the way women look - it's all about just how they act.
Some additionally post photos that do not literally show women. These could consist of cartoons, items, abstract images and all sorts of imagery developed to indicate something womanly or related to women somehow.
Likewise, often the tag is utilized paradoxically or in manner ins which are thought about amusing. For example, someone once posted an image of hundred dollar bills to Twitter and said "She's constantly been there for me."