Add Link To Facebook Post
1. Click the status upgrade box on top of your News Feed as well as type or paste the URL you wish to share.
2. Click the arrowhead symbol in the edge of the image sneak peek to select the photo you want to accompany your post, if this option is offered. You could additionally go into a message to accompany your web link, pick the audience with which you want to share it or tag certain friends at this time.
3. Click "post" to share the web link on your Facebook Timeline.
The best ways to post an URL in Your Facebook Feed
1. Situate the web link you intend to put on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the web link. If you're checking out a link on a Website, right-click it and select the copy choice. If you're watching a text web link, like the internet browser's address bar at the top of the home window, highlight the link and after that right-click it and choose "Copy".
3. Gain access to your Facebook organisation page.
4. Click in the message box below the status section. Package increases and also permits you to enter it.
5. Type a quick summary or comment right into package.
6. Paste the link into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in package and also select "Paste" Press "Enter" prior to pasting to position the web link on a separate line from anything you have actually entered already. After the preview of the link appears, go ahead as well as erase the URL you pasted. The text and also graphic of the preview leads the customer to the linked site.
7. Click the drop-down menu next to the "post" switch. The components of organisation pages are public however you can show a country or language preference.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the choice exists. Listed below your post, a default thumbnail usually shows up as well as frequently you could click arrowheads listed below it to pick a various photo. You can additionally check the box next to the "No Thumbnail" alternative if you do not desire a photo in any way. If no thumbnail shows up, then Facebook was unable to locate one for you.
9. Click "post" to include the connect to your Facebook service page.